Friday, February 15, 2013

K one of those youtube videos

OK, so i always like watch those 10 Movie Kisses and etc., so I thought that I should do one.  I don't really care if people watch it or not - I'm just publishing my work.
K so i'm gonna be awkward and put top 11 instead of top 10 ya no :P
Top 11 Kissess
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Bonnie Wright and Daniel Radcliff: Ginny and Harry 
- House of Anubis: Peddie first kiss
- Red Riding Hood: the alley 
- Lord of the Rings: Aragorn and Arwen Kiss
- Pirates of the Carribean: Will and Elizabeth "No he's a pirate"
- Titanic: Jack and Rose "Together at last"
- Wizards of Waverly Place: Alex and Mason "Just kiss me" - kiss in the rain
- One Tree Hill: Peyton and Lucas Life in a glass house 107 "I want it all"
- Glee: Klaine "You take my Breath away"
- Zoey 101: Logan and Quinn
- The Amazing Spiderman: Gwen and Peter "Your spi--" "Shut up"

Bottom 6
Zoey 101
WOWP
Titanic
Peddie
Glee
Pirates
Upper 5
Harry Potter
Red Riding Hood
One Tree Hill
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings
The Amazing Spiderman

Ordering the bottom 6
11. HOA
10. Zoey 101
9. Wizards of Waverly Place
8. Glee
7. Pirates of the Carribean
6. Titanic

Ordering the top 5
5. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
4. Harry Potter
3. One Tree Hill
2. Red Riding Hood
1. The Amazing Spiderman

No comments:

Post a Comment